Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tis The Season

It's that time of year again...when everyone is hustling and bustling to find presents, have parties, prepare for the Christmas season. We had our Christmas party on Sunday night. It was fabulous as always. It was at the Klontarf Castle on the north side of Dublin...all inclusive, everything from tranportation, appetizers, a poker tournament with a prize pool per table, tarot card readers, cartoonists, free flowing mulled wine and whiskey, a 5 course meal, open bar, dancing and DJ, a cigar roller, etc. Quite amazing!

I met some of my neighbors over the weekend as well. One works for Google and the other is a landscape architect and I went out with them and their friends on Saturday afternoon into Saturday night.

Last week, I had a nice dinner with Christine & Lisa one night and another really late night after a dinner with Christine, Aaron, & Kevin...I ended up out all night with Gavin & Brendan and was wrecked for the next two days from lack of sleep followed by an early work day the next morning.

Other than that, just settling into the new place, bought some new bedding for the 2nd bedroom and towels and trying to pull it all together.

Still need to sign up for a new gym closer to my new place...and getting ready to come home for Christmas, yay!

BTW, I don't think we will have a lunch at my mom's house after all, unless anyone was interested...if you were let me know so I can arrange but I didn't really hear from anyone about that so I assumed we wouldn't do it.

Let me know if you are.

xoxo.
ness

No comments: