Saturday, December 2, 2006

Traveling

There is up to 60 mile per hour winds outside...it is scary. I won't leave the house until this dies down a bit. So I've been keeping myself busy with silly things...like thinking about where I have travelled to and where I would like to visit while I'm here so here's the list of where I've been.....

And the list goes on and on and on and on:

Born: Los Angeles, CA

Raised in: Chatworth, CA (San Fernando Valley)...yes, I'm a valley girl

Places I've Lived:

Chatsworth, CA; Barstow, CA; Canoga Park, CA; West Hills, CA; Glendale, CA; Pasadena, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA; Studio City, CA; Woodland Hills, CA; Dublin, Ireland;

Places I've Visited/Vacationed:

California: Los Angeles (Hometown), San Diego(mostly college & weekend vacations), Santa Barbara (love wine country), Ventura (childhood summer beach vacations) Lake Tahoe (Skiing & Summer Vacations); Big Bear (skiing); Catalina Island (summer camp & camping trips)

Washington: Seattle (visiting family & friends)

Vancouver, BC: (World's Fair)

Texas: Houston (visiting family)

Nebraska: (visiting family)

Iowa: (visiting family)

Bahamas: Nassau & Eleuthera (visiting family)

Utah: Salt Lake City (skiing)

Colorado: Vail (skiing)

Hawaii: (family vacation)

New York: New York City (visiting college roommate)

Illinois: Chicago (21st bday)

Mexico: Rosarito (college partying); Ensenada (hate it); Tijuana (mostly just passing through as quickly as possible); San Miguel (surfing); Cabo San Lucas (summer retreat)

Nevada: Las Vegas (too many times to count and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas)

Ireland: Dublin (live here now); Galway & West Coast

London: (twice visiting family)

Total U.S. States Visited= 12

Total Countries Visited: 5

Hmmm...seems like it would've been more, I'd like to see how this list grows now that I'm living in Europe:)

***Update on 4/12/07:
Paris: in February 2007 with Caroline
London: in March 2007 for St. Paddy's Day

Total U.S. States Visited: 12
Total Countries Visited: 6

Upcoming:
Los Angeles: April 2007 for Coachella
Barcelona in May 2007
Las Vegas & Los Angeles: June 2007

No comments: