Monday, August 18, 2008

Family History

My aunt Paula has been researching and documenting our family history for as long as I can remember. I am lucky to have so much information about the details of my history and background because of her dedicated efforts to researching information about our family. She just started a new blog. You can see it at http://afropix.blogspot.com/. As you can see, it is most likely her and my grandmother that have given me a passion for photography and writing. I love this new effort to keep us informed and am grateful for the constant dedication she has to journaling. Thanks Paula:)

1 comment:

Josephine Nicole said...

Did you abandon the blog because of facebook or did you just lose interest? I have a theory that no one blogs anymore because of stupid facebook. I like blogs.