Friday, February 16, 2007

Honorable Mention...ok dishonorable mention.

So I posted a ton of beautiful pics of Paris on my blog and sent y'all a bunch of pics of my trip...but this one deserved a "dishonorable mention" on my blog for being a downright disaster...and hilarious...btw, Karen is the only one I know of who got it without mention, hence why she is my fashion guru...so I'm shopping in the most glamorous section of Paris which hosts the highest fashion in the world, ie. Louis Vitton, Prada, Gucci, etc. etc. and Caroline and I walk into an overpriced shoe store to browse and I come across this shoe. I immediately start laughing...Caroline looks at me like I 'm crazy (she's right, maybe I am) but I start giggling and take out my camera to take a picture of this...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes ladies and gentleman, for the measly price of 300 euro, you too can own this beautiful high fashion from Paris...camel toe shoe...and for those of you who want to see that in $$$, it costs about $390.00 US dollars to purchase.

Are we the only one's who think that's funny????

The designer(unknown) must be laughing his/her way to the bank!!!

I'm now waiting to see it in the US Weekly section of "The Fashion Police...When Bad Clothes Happen to Good People" section(my favorite), lol;)

No comments: