Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Party All The Time!

The parties have begun! So much fun!

We went to Giant Village in Downtown LA! There were 6 stages on 4 square blocks of Downtown LA closed down for an all night party! It was a BLAST!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Sarah(from Texas), Alex, and ME! This is the day that LA had it's biggest heatwave and it was over 118* outside, so HOTTTTTT!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Fastest Ferris Wheel I have ever been on!


Where's Waldo? See me and Rasmus in the crowd - This was taken from the stage! Very Cool!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Sun Rising over downtown at Mark's after party! What a VIEW!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My last concert before I leave will be Tim McGraw & Faith Hill's Soul to Soul concert at the Staples Center...I actually have tickets for both nights so I might sell the Saturday night tickets.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Update***These are pics from the Friday night concert, Jude suprised us with 5th row tickets...I did end up sending the Saturday tickets to Melissa!)

The family party will happen at my mom's house in Pasadena on Sunday, August 20th. Everyone is invited to attend! Please email me or call me to let me know you will be attending and/or if you need directions...

Not sure when or where the other party will be, most likely August 26th. Details are still being arranged!

My official move date is the Tuesday after Labor Day, September 5th (day before dad's bday!)

Things have been very busy...have to figure out what I'm taking with me and move the rest into a storage unit. I can take 1000 pds of things with me to Ireland which is handled by our relocation company, The MI Group. Most people who have left so far haven't had too much difficulty that I have heard of, but I am anxious to get everything in order.

That's all for now.

xoxo

No comments: